Saturday, November 17, 2007

Sweet Friday!

I had a busy day at work today, worked on over 10 complex software issues today, Exchange configuration, read memory dump from server crash, setting up a VPN connection, and most interesting one, system performance issue.
I read about the final price for the Legendary 2009 Nissan GTR is $70k. It goes onsale is USA around June, 2008. Nissan Dealers start taking orders from Jan, 2008. I always like GTR from way back when I was into racing and mod cars. The specs and some test drives on this car is very impressive. I'm thinking, if I plan well next two years, plus my wife graduate from nursing school and start working, I might be able to afford one of these. It would be the car of my dreams, way up there as Porsche 911 turbo, Ferrari, etc. It out performs Porsche 911 turbo on it's own track in Germany. It goes from 0 to 60mph in whopping 3.6 seconds, same as Z06 and more expensive Viper muscle. Since the new M3 is coming out next year also, I'll wait and see which one is more attractive.

Spurs lost to Mavs last night, and they are playing the other Texas team, Rockets, tonight. It was a tough and physical game for both teams, and also well played by both side. Spurs eventually came on top at end.

Only thing left to do tonight is botting SRO, and relax.

No comments: