Saturday, November 17, 2007

Thanksgiving Lunch at work

Today, we had an early Thanksgiving lunch at work, served turkey, ham and some side dishes. It was good consider it's free food. Work was as usual, no exciting cases to work on. I had couple of Backup Exec issues, Windows permission issues, and some simple questions on Windows server OS. I spent whole afternoon, trying to build a Windows 2003 SBS environment. It was slow because I only have old PE2600 server with 2gb of memory, running esx 3.0. It was still setting up SBS when I left work.
Tonight, it's Spurs vs. their fierce rival Dallas Mavericks. Personally, I hate Mavs, hate every single player on that team. Only person I respect is their coach, ex Spurs Avery Johnson. Anyways, Spurs started off slow as usual when you play Mavs. They committed season high turnovers already in the first half, down by almost 20 points at half time. It's very disappointing. Hope they can do better in the second half

No comments: