Thursday, January 17, 2008

My poor car.

So, my car's windshield robber seal had some problems. It came loose on two places, so if I don't fix it, it might leak water eventually when it's raining. Honda dealer will replace the seal under warranty. I dropped my car off this Morning at Honda dealer. Because it will take whole day to fix, they decided to give me a rental car. I was going to pick my car up around 6pm, but unthinkable happened. Honda dealer called me said, they cracked my car's windshield accidentally, so they had to order one and ship overnight. It will be replaced and fixed by tomorrow.

I don't really like the idea that my baby has to gone through a major repair job, but getting a new windshield might be a good thing. Knock on the wood, hope nothing else will happen to my car.

No comments: