Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Four things you may or may not know about me.

Four things You May or May Not Know About MeThis one is a bit different from the rest. Four things about me that youmay or may not have known, in no particular order. The directions are at the end.

A) Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Chinese restaurant
2. PC warehouse
3. Telequest/MCI
4. Dell Inc.

B) Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. The Pursuit of Happyness
2. True Lies
3. Lord of the Rings(trilogy)
4. Aladin

C) Four places I have lived:
1. HanZhong, China
2. Xi'an, China
3. San Antonio, TX
4. Austin, TX

D) Four TV shows that I watch:
1. Any TV shows made by TVB
2. American Idol
3. Terminator, Sarah Conner Chronicle
4. ESPN's Sportscenter

E) Four places I have been and would like to visit again:
1. Bali, Indonesia
2. Hongkong
3. HanZhong
4. Shanghai

F) People who e-mail me regularly:
1. Wife
2. Sister
3. Mom
4. Brother DaYong

G) Four of my favorite foods:
1. Any kind of spicy food, as long as it does not have fatty and chewy meat.
2. Liang Fen and Mian Pi from HanZhong/Xi'An
3. Wife's cooking
4. BBQ lamb on the stick

H) Four places I would rather be right now :
1. Beach in Bali
2. Eating street food in Xi'An or HanZhong.
3. Having some beer at local bars in Shanghai
4. Cashbox karaoke in China.

I)) Things I am looking forward to this year:
1. Mom's retirement
2. Tax rebate check in June
3. Mother in law's visit
4. Visit my sister and family in May.

No comments: